The annual pass at Cordova Bay Golf Course is a brand new venture. Limited in quantity, we will open the 2016 year with an option to play the best course on Cordova Bay road as often as you like.
The annual pass program gets to the core of our business and that is golf. Annual Pass members will enjoy the benefit of playing Cordova Bay throughout the year at one price along with the perks associated with Men’s or Ladies’ club membership.
Benefits extended to the annual pass member:
Booking privilege of 14 days
Pro Shop Discounts of 10-20% (some exclusions)
Member Rate for all Range and Rental Purchases
10% Discount in Bill Mattick’s Restaurant (some exclusions)
Power Cart rebate program
GOLF CANADA handicap included
Ladies Day access for Tuesday golf
Race to Crown Isle (Ladies Club)
Men’s Night access for Thursday golf
Mattick’s Cup Series (Men’s Club)
Access to Club Events, Club Championships and Interclub teams
1 complimentary Guest pass at Bay Course (valid before June 1 or after October 1 of the membership year)
1 complimentary round at the Ridge Course
1 complimentary Lesson with a PGA Professional
Cost to join: $4350/year
Key points to remember:
- The annual fee includes Bay Course green fees only
- Players will still be able to participate in programs at a cost of prizing and food only
- Players will still be able to participate in league play. Registration Fees and prize contributions will be at the player’s additional expense
- This program does not qualify for the rebate program
- As an annual pass member, I agree to the duration of the program and the total cost of the annual pass fee. The annual pass membership will be billed to the player monthly according to the schedule set out by Cordova Bay Golf Course. No refunds will be given.
- Annual pass holders participating in the monthly option need to provide a credit card for payment and
payments will come out on the 15th of each month. Please see attached payment schedule.
The annual pass membership is guaranteed for the 2017 membership year only.
(March 1, 2017 – February 28, 2018)
This program is not guaranteed to run in subsequent years. Purchases after March 1st will not be prorated.