Paying Your Cordova Bay Golf Course Account
Some Different Ways to Pay Your Account
The following options are available for payment on your member account:
- Pay in the Proshop with a credit card, debit card, cheque or cash.
- Sign up to be on our Automatic Payment list. Once a month your charges will be processed to your credit card. Credit cards are charged on or after the 15th of the month. Statements are still mailed or emailed so you can review your charges.
- Pay online through your bank. Banks that participate include the Royal Bank, Bank of Montreal, TD Canada Trust, HSBC, and Credit Unions. Your account number is your FP number, which consists of two letters and four numbers (eg FP0000).
- Mail in a cheque to 5331 Cordova Bay Road, Victoria BC V8Y 2L3.
- Call 658-4444 ext.250 or option 6 and give authorization to charge your account balance to your credit card.
If your account is in arrears greater than 60 days, Cordova Bay Golf Course reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for overdue charges. Cordova Bay Golf Course will suspend accounts in arrears until payment is received and futures payments are discussed.
Follow us on Twitter
Monday magic happening here now, tees cut, course being whipped into shape for your enjoyment, THANKS crew! Carts on path please.
11 hours 25 min ago